I’m so scared of running into him and seeing him with someone else. I’ve quit going out for my evening walks

Long story short, it was a 6 months long connection. I developed feelings and he didn’t. He offered to remain friends and I broke off all contact to heal. That was the end of the story.

Fast forward to today, he’s moved to my neighborhood-his building right infront of mine.

I still haven’t healed and I get anxiety bouts at the thought of seeing him with someone else. Sometimes when I look out of the window I feel like I see his face in different couples.

So I’ve put down the blinds to not lose my sanity. But this nagging feeling of not having being with him has resurfaced. He hasn’t initiated contact with me. It’s been a few weeks since he came around in the area.

I hate that I’m wired like this. But I’m trying my best to face my fears

It’s not getting better though



Submitted October 27, 2021 at 12:07AM

Long story short, it was a 6 months long connection. I developed feelings and he didn’t. He offered to remain friends and I broke off all contact to heal. That was the end of the story.Fast forward to today, he’s moved to my neighborhood-his building right infront of mine.I still haven’t healed and I get anxiety bouts at the thought of seeing him with someone else. Sometimes when I look out of the window I feel like I see his face in different couples.So I’ve put down the blinds to not lose my sanity. But this nagging feeling of not having being with him has resurfaced. He hasn’t initiated contact with me. It’s been a few weeks since he came around in the area.I hate that I’m wired like this. But I’m trying my best to face my fearsIt’s not getting better though

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.