What does too nice mean?

Hey I’m a 21 M and I’ve had very little experience with dating, I would count this to low confidence but I’m starting to build some using dating apps, I’ve had a few girls interested in me but most conversations die out.

However I’ve been talking to this girl for a month now and she said let’s go get food, I took this as a date (for context this would be my first ever date). I was quite nervous but it went well or so I thought.

Today we started talking about something and I wanted some clarification because it sounded like she finds a certain type of personality attractive which wasn’t similar to my personality. We discuss and I find that she finds me too nice, in fact she didn’t know that I was into her and it wasn’t a date

My question is what does it mean to be too nice? I would agree I’m a nice open person but can you really be too nice?



Submitted October 05, 2021 at 01:07AM

Hey I’m a 21 M and I’ve had very little experience with dating, I would count this to low confidence but I’m starting to build some using dating apps, I’ve had a few girls interested in me but most conversations die out.However I’ve been talking to this girl for a month now and she said let’s go get food, I took this as a date (for context this would be my first ever date). I was quite nervous but it went well or so I thought.Today we started talking about something and I wanted some clarification because it sounded like she finds a certain type of personality attractive which wasn’t similar to my personality. We discuss and I find that she finds me too nice, in fact she didn’t know that I was into her and it wasn’t a dateMy question is what does it mean to be too nice? I would agree I’m a nice open person but can you really be too nice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.