/u/Cartoon_Trash_ on Found a guy who makes the exception, am I still ace?

You’re absolutely still Ace. If anything you’re demisexual, which is Ace. You have my certified asexual stamp of approval to continue calling yourself Ace :)

For serious though, sexuality isn’t a mathematical constant. One crush, or sexual partner, doesn’t negate the years of asexual experiences that you’ve had before. And labels are meant to be used, not policed. If calling yourself asexual communicates what you want it to communicate, then go ahead and use it. If another label does better, then switch. Or use both! Or buck labels and just let society be confused.





October 04, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.