/u/PossiblyDeadNotSure on Help, trans and ace?

If you don't like the idea of sex and don't think you'll ever want to have sex you're probably ace. And that's great! If it turns out later down the road you do feel sexual you might be allo. And that's great! I will say that asexuality is a spectrum, meaning some asexuals masturbate or have sex for the purpose of procreation. Being ace just means that you don't have a sexual attraction for other people. I hope you figure this out OP 💜





October 03, 2021 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.