/u/No_Sundae_4651 on I'm just asexual, not misogynistic

It sounds like considering you're all girls, and there are so many spaces in which women talking about sex has received negative reactions/slut shaming/etc, your friends are probably just feeling defensive because it IS a topic that has made a lot of girls feel criticized or dirty. I get what YOU'RE saying and feel similarly, but it's probably just them feeling like you're judging them since historically this is a sensitive topic (that women can talk about sex and taking charge of their bodies etc). I'd say they probably take the repulsive responses to mean you're grossed out by them and their choices-- not just the concept of it at all. And maybe that can be a discussion you have with them, at some point.





October 03, 2021 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.