No text after second date?

Went out with a girl yesterday for a second date, we got dinner and drinks and it went amazing. We kissed a few times, and even held hands. She seemed super into me the whole time (we did drink a lot though).

Anyways today I texted her saying I had a good time and we should do it again sometime. She hasn’t responded and it’s been like 9 hours. She usually takes a very long time to text so it’s kinda normal, but I would think after a date she would try to let me know how she felt lol.

Should I send another text at some point? If so when, and what would I say?



Submitted October 02, 2021 at 11:55PM

Went out with a girl yesterday for a second date, we got dinner and drinks and it went amazing. We kissed a few times, and even held hands. She seemed super into me the whole time (we did drink a lot though).Anyways today I texted her saying I had a good time and we should do it again sometime. She hasn’t responded and it’s been like 9 hours. She usually takes a very long time to text so it’s kinda normal, but I would think after a date she would try to let me know how she felt lol.Should I send another text at some point? If so when, and what would I say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.