My girlfriends mom is framing me to fuck her

I feel like I’m living a dream but I don’t know what to do I love my girlfriend but one morning I woke she was sleeping I went to take a piss with a morning wood in my underwear and her mom saw so I just took my piss and when I was going to leave she came in and took of my pants starting sucking me off best blow job I ever got and she was letting me push her head back and everything it was so great but.

I thought it was a one time thing. A week later or so she got my number a long time ago she texts me to come over she’s horny and I said no cuz like I love my girlfriend I thought it one only once.

but some time goes on I go over to see my girlfriend and I’m up always super late I went to the kitchen and she had a robe on with only panties she put her hands down my pants and told me to come with her and I explained I thought it was only once but this woman in her 50s hasn’t dated in over ten years she told me if I don’t do anything with her again she’ll tell my girlfriend so I had to have sex after a while it got weird she makes me to anal and she sits on my face I fucking want it to stop but I don’t want to break up with my girlfriend

And she keeps using me and i want it to stop but then she’ll tell me girlfriend and apparently she recorded it but won’t show me so I ether keep this up or I end a 4 year relationship I just don’t know what to do and if I come clean will my girlfriend even want to be with me anymore.



Submitted October 03, 2021 at 12:40AM

I feel like I’m living a dream but I don’t know what to do I love my girlfriend but one morning I woke she was sleeping I went to take a piss with a morning wood in my underwear and her mom saw so I just took my piss and when I was going to leave she came in and took of my pants starting sucking me off best blow job I ever got and she was letting me push her head back and everything it was so great but.I thought it was a one time thing. A week later or so she got my number a long time ago she texts me to come over she’s horny and I said no cuz like I love my girlfriend I thought it one only once.but some time goes on I go over to see my girlfriend and I’m up always super late I went to the kitchen and she had a robe on with only panties she put her hands down my pants and told me to come with her and I explained I thought it was only once but this woman in her 50s hasn’t dated in over ten years she told me if I don’t do anything with her again she’ll tell my girlfriend so I had to have sex after a while it got weird she makes me to anal and she sits on my face I fucking want it to stop but I don’t want to break up with my girlfriendAnd she keeps using me and i want it to stop but then she’ll tell me girlfriend and apparently she recorded it but won’t show me so I ether keep this up or I end a 4 year relationship I just don’t know what to do and if I come clean will my girlfriend even want to be with me anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.