If your partner wasn't feeling pleasure during sex, would you want to know? Would you just accept oral instead?

Hello. I 22F have realised that I'm never going to cum during sex and that I can masturbate for that.

The issue is that I fake orgasms so that my fwb is happy. He's just a FWB so I don't think he'd care if I was enjoying myself or not but it makes me think about actual relationships in the future.

I want to make my partners happy, I don't really care about my own pleasure because I've given up. But I don't know if I should be 100% honest or not.

Please can you share your insight on the below:

  • Would you want to know if your partner wasn't feeling pleasure, or orgasmsing, or would you rather the ignorance is bliss path?

  • Would you be OK knowing that your partner masturbates after sex on their own?

  • I am thinking of asking my fwb if I can just give him oral/head to get him off. Since my mouth probably feels just the same and I don't think he'll care. I don't think he feels the emotional aspect of sex like I do. Would you accept the offer of just head from a partner?

  • Would you be mad if your partner was faking orgasms to make you happy?

Thanks for any of your honest answers :)



Submitted October 08, 2021 at 12:38AM

Hello. I 22F have realised that I'm never going to cum during sex and that I can masturbate for that.The issue is that I fake orgasms so that my fwb is happy. He's just a FWB so I don't think he'd care if I was enjoying myself or not but it makes me think about actual relationships in the future.I want to make my partners happy, I don't really care about my own pleasure because I've given up. But I don't know if I should be 100% honest or not.Please can you share your insight on the below:Would you want to know if your partner wasn't feeling pleasure, or orgasmsing, or would you rather the ignorance is bliss path?Would you be OK knowing that your partner masturbates after sex on their own?I am thinking of asking my fwb if I can just give him oral/head to get him off. Since my mouth probably feels just the same and I don't think he'll care. I don't think he feels the emotional aspect of sex like I do. Would you accept the offer of just head from a partner?Would you be mad if your partner was faking orgasms to make you happy?Thanks for any of your honest answers :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.