When would the Push Pull method not work on a girl?

I've been talking to this girl who I used to casually hook up and hang out with years back, we stopped talking because she wanted a relationship and I didn't, and she would desperately try to make me commit, which didn't end well.

Fast forward 3 years later and she messaged me out of the blue and asked if I'd like to hang out. We hung out, had a great conversation, we both had entered into relationships and ended them. Mine a year ago and hers in April. She then invited me back to her place and we slept together and I stayed over.

I know that she's interested because she followed up the next day and said we should do it again sometime and that she had fun.

I know that she's talking to other men and dating around as she talked about a conflict she had with some other guy she met from tinder.

She comes off as very casual through texts and like I'm a friend she just wants to fuck every now and then, when she used to be desperately into me. I don't want to be blown off as something to just play around with, I want her to be more attracted to me like she used to be.

So I've tried using the Push Pull method, which I did in the past when we first met (and worked powerfully), and she's not budging. If I don't initiate contact, she doesn't respond, if I initiate contact, she responds, and then I'll give her the cold shoulder and wait for her curiosity to peak, but it doesn't. Almost as if she's copying whatever I do.

I guess I'm curious why it suddenly doesn't work, when it's been studied and known to be very successful and has worked on her in the past.

I'm thinking of going radio silent and seeing if she pops up but also don't want her to drop me off the radar.



Submitted September 13, 2021 at 12:04AM

I've been talking to this girl who I used to casually hook up and hang out with years back, we stopped talking because she wanted a relationship and I didn't, and she would desperately try to make me commit, which didn't end well.Fast forward 3 years later and she messaged me out of the blue and asked if I'd like to hang out. We hung out, had a great conversation, we both had entered into relationships and ended them. Mine a year ago and hers in April. She then invited me back to her place and we slept together and I stayed over.I know that she's interested because she followed up the next day and said we should do it again sometime and that she had fun.I know that she's talking to other men and dating around as she talked about a conflict she had with some other guy she met from tinder.She comes off as very casual through texts and like I'm a friend she just wants to fuck every now and then, when she used to be desperately into me. I don't want to be blown off as something to just play around with, I want her to be more attracted to me like she used to be.So I've tried using the Push Pull method, which I did in the past when we first met (and worked powerfully), and she's not budging. If I don't initiate contact, she doesn't respond, if I initiate contact, she responds, and then I'll give her the cold shoulder and wait for her curiosity to peak, but it doesn't. Almost as if she's copying whatever I do.I guess I'm curious why it suddenly doesn't work, when it's been studied and known to be very successful and has worked on her in the past.I'm thinking of going radio silent and seeing if she pops up but also don't want her to drop me off the radar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.