please help

Hi there, so i got a tatt done about 4 days ago and walked into the shop sat down next to her and she was so gorgeous we talked alot about all kinds of stuff she asked my age and if i lived alone she is 2 years older now after i left she told me her insta i followed her and her personal insta too now she did not follow back but she watched my story i texted her thanking her and said she did a great job since she is a apprentice and talked a lil bit about the next piece i wanna get done now its 2 days later she didn't text anything back am i just overthinking and was she just being nice and trying to make the process easier on me ? would love some advice.... :(



Submitted September 13, 2021 at 12:03AM

Hi there, so i got a tatt done about 4 days ago and walked into the shop sat down next to her and she was so gorgeous we talked alot about all kinds of stuff she asked my age and if i lived alone she is 2 years older now after i left she told me her insta i followed her and her personal insta too now she did not follow back but she watched my story i texted her thanking her and said she did a great job since she is a apprentice and talked a lil bit about the next piece i wanna get done now its 2 days later she didn't text anything back am i just overthinking and was she just being nice and trying to make the process easier on me ? would love some advice.... :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.