I'd like some help 🙂

I'm 17, I live in a fairly small city and I'm about to date one of my old friends, I would say I'm on the far side of the spectrum on being introverted and a major procrastinator, in not bad at making conversations, I'm just really bad at being not being boring. I don't have any money, so I can't afford to go anywhere or do things. We don't go to the same school anymore but we talk online once in a while.

I've never gone on a date and don't have any friends, except her



Submitted September 13, 2021 at 12:10AM

I'm 17, I live in a fairly small city and I'm about to date one of my old friends, I would say I'm on the far side of the spectrum on being introverted and a major procrastinator, in not bad at making conversations, I'm just really bad at being not being boring. I don't have any money, so I can't afford to go anywhere or do things. We don't go to the same school anymore but we talk online once in a while.I've never gone on a date and don't have any friends, except her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.