Class On Tuesday

I’m bugging out cause a girl that I REALLY like is in one of my classes, and yes we have both been flirting back and forth. Anyways I was with her and few of ours friends when I accidentally got completely wasted. I don’t even remember half the night, I later texted her asking if I could meet to apologize and she said responded “I’m all good, I just need a little space” followed by a fuck ton of thumbs up emojis.

Here’s the big issue, I’ve been told that acting cool and not caring is going to make me look better but I just don’t understand how that works. I have class with her on Tuesday and she’s usually there before me and I sit with her, should I get there first and see what she does or just sit by myself? Also when would I know it’s just over and that there’s no chance of getting back to where I was with her?

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me, this has been a constant thought in my head for last 4 days and I haven’t been able to really enjoy doing the things I do because of it.



Submitted September 13, 2021 at 12:08AM

I’m bugging out cause a girl that I REALLY like is in one of my classes, and yes we have both been flirting back and forth. Anyways I was with her and few of ours friends when I accidentally got completely wasted. I don’t even remember half the night, I later texted her asking if I could meet to apologize and she said responded “I’m all good, I just need a little space” followed by a fuck ton of thumbs up emojis.Here’s the big issue, I’ve been told that acting cool and not caring is going to make me look better but I just don’t understand how that works. I have class with her on Tuesday and she’s usually there before me and I sit with her, should I get there first and see what she does or just sit by myself? Also when would I know it’s just over and that there’s no chance of getting back to where I was with her?Thank you so much to anyone who can help me, this has been a constant thought in my head for last 4 days and I haven’t been able to really enjoy doing the things I do because of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.