/u/Toralight on I no longer feel welcome in this subreddit.

I'm 22. I've known something was different since I was in grade school, and I first heard the term when I was about 13 or 14? But funny enough, even though I knew immediately that the term asexual fit me, at the time I said to myself "well, that's future me's problem" and I didn't really worry about it again until a couple of years ago when I was 20 or so.

So I've known for several years, but I just literally didn't think about it because it never really came up.

To be perfectly honest, my issues with "not fitting in" extend beyond me and my sexuality, so maybe that's why I feel stronger about it than you do. You have other places to fit in, but I don't (yet?)

I'm usually fine on my own, but for some reason it's been bothering me more than usual lately.





September 29, 2021 at 12:42AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.