Those of you who are adults, do you still dry hump/grind with your partner?

Saw a post earlier about dry humping and i read that most of the people who do this are teenagers. It sounds hot and something i'm looking forward when i get a girlfriend. (i'm 20 btw and i'm inexperienced, never did something like that)

I just wanted to ask if do you still do this kind of things with your partners as adults or you just go straight up to PIV.

Thank you!



Submitted September 29, 2021 at 12:59AM

Saw a post earlier about dry humping and i read that most of the people who do this are teenagers. It sounds hot and something i'm looking forward when i get a girlfriend. (i'm 20 btw and i'm inexperienced, never did something like that)I just wanted to ask if do you still do this kind of things with your partners as adults or you just go straight up to PIV.Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.