Could use some support

32M. I’m super new to sex. Found someone who trusts me enough to do it NSA.

After our last sexual encounter, I feel a bit self conscious about my penis; not its size.

I fucked her, no condom. I guess I’m just not used to the sensation on my exposed head but I noticed my foreskin would keep on rolling back every time I thrusted into her. It felt weird.

I don’t masturbate with my head exposed.



Submitted September 29, 2021 at 12:41AM

32M. I’m super new to sex. Found someone who trusts me enough to do it NSA.After our last sexual encounter, I feel a bit self conscious about my penis; not its size.I fucked her, no condom. I guess I’m just not used to the sensation on my exposed head but I noticed my foreskin would keep on rolling back every time I thrusted into her. It felt weird.I don’t masturbate with my head exposed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.