/u/MentalMiddenHeap on Anyone else scared of labeling themselves?

I don't blame you one bit. I'm comfortable with where I've put myself now, but several times I crammed myself into one's that didn't fit (felt I NEEDED to have one) and caused a bit of a crises each time something challenged it.

If you can, don't sweat it too much. You'll settle in somewhere organically, with time. I've breathed much easier since I started looking at my sexuality as a path that doesn't end, only gets more familiar as i go along.





September 09, 2021 at 12:48AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.