A potential partner missing a date consider as a red flag?

He did informed me that if he doesn’t respond he is at work so I can’t be upset. But I text me at 2:40, I forgot to replied and be never answer.

We were suppose to go on our date this late time like 7 but it’s almost 10 😬 That’s where every store is close and I dunno might be dangerous to even go to the beach that’s literal empty .... I still wanna go though 😌



Submitted September 09, 2021 at 01:10AM

He did informed me that if he doesn’t respond he is at work so I can’t be upset. But I text me at 2:40, I forgot to replied and be never answer.We were suppose to go on our date this late time like 7 but it’s almost 10 😬 That’s where every store is close and I dunno might be dangerous to even go to the beach that’s literal empty .... I still wanna go though 😌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.