My Girlfriend bought a sex toy and I'm completely insecure about it

Please read what's next before judging me and telling me that I'm the one with major issues.

First of all, we have been together for almost 2 years and the sex was incredible for the first year. It's not the relationship I had with the most frequent sex but we still had it in average 4 times a week which is pretty decent in my opinion. During that time, she had a vibrator and it was not bothering me at all because it was not affecting our sex life in any way. So that's why I'm saying that I don't think the new sextoy itself is bad and I don't think it should be an issue.

After the first year we started to have less sex but we were seeing each others way more the relationship was not new anymore. So for a while, it was around twice a week and then once a week which was a really low amount to it but my minimal in term of what I want in a relationship. Recently, it became like once every two weeks and it feels really forced more of the time.

Also, I'm really good at giving her orgasms but I wouldn't say that penetration is my strongest part in the whole sex thing. Anyway, she doesn't really like it neither and I enjoy sex the most when I make her cum.

So the reason of this whole post: Her vibrator broke a few months ago and I bought her a new one after that but she said she was not interested because it would make it more difficult to cum with me because she says she has less sensibility after using it so I returned it. Recently, I talked to her about the lack of sex and she just said she was not really into it anymore and that it's not really an important aspect in a relationship for her anymore. Today, I found out she bought a clit sucker by accident and she never told and kinda even lied about it.

I'm probably a bitch about it but the fact she said to me that she is not really into sex anymore but clearly with that purchase it's not true. I know I'm doing a good job and I'm one of the best she had but still I feel like complete shit right now and I really feel betrayed. It's taking such a big toll on me right now to the point where I might not even be able to stay in the relationship.

I just want to have the thoughts of the people of reddit on the whole situation. If you want more details on anything I talked about in this post just ask me and I'll clarify right away. Thank you all so much if you read the entire thing I truly appreciate it.



Submitted September 24, 2021 at 12:51AM

Please read what's next before judging me and telling me that I'm the one with major issues.First of all, we have been together for almost 2 years and the sex was incredible for the first year. It's not the relationship I had with the most frequent sex but we still had it in average 4 times a week which is pretty decent in my opinion. During that time, she had a vibrator and it was not bothering me at all because it was not affecting our sex life in any way. So that's why I'm saying that I don't think the new sextoy itself is bad and I don't think it should be an issue.After the first year we started to have less sex but we were seeing each others way more the relationship was not new anymore. So for a while, it was around twice a week and then once a week which was a really low amount to it but my minimal in term of what I want in a relationship. Recently, it became like once every two weeks and it feels really forced more of the time.Also, I'm really good at giving her orgasms but I wouldn't say that penetration is my strongest part in the whole sex thing. Anyway, she doesn't really like it neither and I enjoy sex the most when I make her cum.So the reason of this whole post: Her vibrator broke a few months ago and I bought her a new one after that but she said she was not interested because it would make it more difficult to cum with me because she says she has less sensibility after using it so I returned it. Recently, I talked to her about the lack of sex and she just said she was not really into it anymore and that it's not really an important aspect in a relationship for her anymore. Today, I found out she bought a clit sucker by accident and she never told and kinda even lied about it.I'm probably a bitch about it but the fact she said to me that she is not really into sex anymore but clearly with that purchase it's not true. I know I'm doing a good job and I'm one of the best she had but still I feel like complete shit right now and I really feel betrayed. It's taking such a big toll on me right now to the point where I might not even be able to stay in the relationship.I just want to have the thoughts of the people of reddit on the whole situation. If you want more details on anything I talked about in this post just ask me and I'll clarify right away. Thank you all so much if you read the entire thing I truly appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.