Is going to a bar/club/rave as a single man a good way to meet women? Or is it as pointless as online dating?

I recently read a recommendation to go to raves to meet women. I've never been to a rave in my life. But I've been to loads of bars/clubs. In my experience, women there aren't interested in talking. Usually those places are at least 60-70% men and the women just keep to themselves. If you try talking to a woman you will usually get the following outcomes:

  • She ignores you completely.
  • She says "I have a boyfriend" and turns away.
  • She gives you a few one word answers and turns away.
  • She talks to you but her friends pull her away.

I saw a video with one tall good looking black guy who was saying when he used to go out to pick up women in bars/clubs he had to talk to 40 women just to get a single date.

Do you think this is a useful way to get dates?

Obviously I am not asking guys who are good looking enough to have women make/sustain eye contact and smile at them in these venues. If you have that then obviously I'm sure it works fine, but that doesn't happen to me. If I was that beautiful I would just use online dating.

Also, what do I do if I go to a rave?



Submitted September 24, 2021 at 12:13AM

I recently read a recommendation to go to raves to meet women. I've never been to a rave in my life. But I've been to loads of bars/clubs. In my experience, women there aren't interested in talking. Usually those places are at least 60-70% men and the women just keep to themselves. If you try talking to a woman you will usually get the following outcomes:She ignores you completely.She says "I have a boyfriend" and turns away.She gives you a few one word answers and turns away.She talks to you but her friends pull her away.I saw a video with one tall good looking black guy who was saying when he used to go out to pick up women in bars/clubs he had to talk to 40 women just to get a single date.Do you think this is a useful way to get dates?Obviously I am not asking guys who are good looking enough to have women make/sustain eye contact and smile at them in these venues. If you have that then obviously I'm sure it works fine, but that doesn't happen to me. If I was that beautiful I would just use online dating.Also, what do I do if I go to a rave?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.