/u/thebookwzbetter on Ace Ring

Since it’s not a well known thing to people outside the LGBT community, you’ll naturally see people with black rings who just think it’s cool and don’t know what it means to us. Especially as a wedding band, where they’re already looking for something plain but nice. That’s why the ace ring is specifically the right middle finger, because if you don’t know the ace meaning it’s far less likely to be worn coincidentally. Of course, you can adjust the ‘rules’ for yourself because you’ll know what it means to you.





August 04, 2021 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.