/u/endureandsurvive27 on Experiences with going from being very sexual to sex-repulsed?

Extremely similar. For me, I was trying really hard to play a part until I realized I didn’t have to anymore (I started confronting my insecurities) and then I came out as aroace and it was such a huge relief. I was quite “wild” but never enjoyed sex. I was relieved when it would be over. I dreaded it. I was so insecure, I just craved attention so bad. I look back and feel sad for younger me for thinking she had to do that because “everyone else was” it was a horrible mindset and one that I’m happy to shake. like your girlfriend, I still love cuddles and genuine connections. I just never felt like sex had to be a part of that & it’s not something I ever see myself enjoying.





August 04, 2021 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.