/u/OkPersonality1061 on Question for people in or have been in (an) Ace/Allo relationship(s)

Im ace, my partner was allo. I didn’t come out at the time, but he’d ask me what was up with me not wanting to do sexual things with him here and there. I think the fact that I didn’t know the answer to his question was the problem. I felt like I should’ve been attracted to him in that way, but I wasn’t and I wasn’t going to lie about it either, so I didn’t answer. And now I am single. Although I don’t mind too much, he was also an ass and I wasn’t prepared for a relationship yet…. Younger me wasn’t the brightest.

Advice: communication is one if not the biggest factor in a relationship. Be honest with how you feel and what you are and aren’t comfortable with.





August 04, 2021 at 11:17PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.