/u/stripidos on [HELP] How was your first kiss?

I appreciate your trying to be respectful! My first kiss, my last year of high school, I was like "Huh, that's it? Not as magical as all the books and movies talk about, but maybe it's just because I don't know how to do it right yet." This was when I didn't know I was asexual. And I felt like that throughout most of my dating life, all the kissing and sex, even when I felt pleasure, like slightly let down, like a series of "That's it? I would rather do almost anything else." To be fair, I do adore closed-mouth kisses with my husband. But, open-mouth kisses, generally, it just feels wet. Haha, I'm always weirdly reminded of being kissed by a dog, like appreciating the love and affection, but feeling very damp afterwards. Yeah, then I realized I was asexual and a lot of my past history made a lot more sense in retrospect.

I'm not aromatic though, so not sure how that would play into the feeling.





August 08, 2021 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.