/u/PrinceOf1kEnemies on [HELP] How was your first kiss?

My first kiss was with my first partner, who was a female. I turned out to be a gay male until very recently when I realized I was a homo-romantic ace male. The kiss itself was very sweet and we both enjoyed it. I don't regret it one bit. But... it's funny to look back on, knowing where I would end up.

I'm an amateur author myself, so based on the information you're presenting, I would recommend this: Put the reader in the AceAro main's head. Draw on the experiences and character building from the rest of the book to lead up to the big moment. Is this kiss the moment she realizes what she is? Or is it more of a confusing moment where she sorta goes along with it because allo-normativity? Is she okay with it because of the 'complicated relationship' she has with the teammate? As a reader, I would be curious as to the build up between to the two characters, how it leads to this intimate moment, and I'd hope the scene fits the character development I've read up to that point.

Hope this is helpful and good luck!





August 07, 2021 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.