/u/gatemansgc on Feeling so lonely 😢

only my first gf. hell our first date was retroactive. it was 2009 and she'd won phillies box seat tickets for perfect attendance at school and none of the people she knew had any interest in baseball so she came to my thread on gaia where she was regular on and asked if anyone was in the philly area and wanted to go with her! luckily i'm right across the river. we later decided to consider it a date!

she ended up being extremely abusive though.





August 08, 2021 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.