/u/PotentialOk5274 on Sex Favorable Aces -- Questions from an Allo partner

You might want to look into other kinds of attraction, sometimes called tertiary attraction (but that makes it sound lesser than romantic and sexual attraction, and is a terrible name)

Heres the wiki: https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Tertiary_Attraction

Theres a lot, so the more commonly seen types are sensual, platonic, queerplatonic, alterous and aesthetic.

Side note: not all aroaces experience these types of attraction





August 08, 2021 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.