/u/potato-apple on my initial reaction to finding out my brother had his girlfriend over while we were away just shows how ace i really am (:

Okay but sleeping together as in sharing a bed with your partner or a close friend and snuggling instead of having sex is such a good idea. Cause then when people ask ‘WhY hAvEn’T yOu GoT a BoYfRiEnD yEt?’ or the equivalent depending on the attitude this heteronormative society has towards your gender, you can talk about it and they won’t know you were ‘just’ snuggling.





August 27, 2021 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.