/u/KukaaKatchou on OMFG when will allo people realize that not everyone likes, nor wants to have sex?? IT'S 2021 AND I STILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS SHIT😠

Blame big business and the adage sex sells. Western culture has brainwashed us with the idea that sexual attraction = love. Publishers won't publish a story with platonic relationships only, they demand that there be a sexual nuance. Everywhere you look in western culture, sexual attractiveness is highly valued. I spent years with the idea that when the right person ces along I will magically be sexually attracted to them and NEED to have sex with them. And I guess some people don't ever have to question that narrative. But they didn't create it.





August 21, 2021 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.