/u/calibali13 on Sometimes I hate being asexual

I feel that way a lot and I don’t think it makes you or me an awful person. We just want what we want (or don’t want what we don’t want).

Just had a really bad day a couple of days ago - felt like everything was wrong all day - really depressed but just for a day and then back to normal. I live alone with my cat and am a lot happier than when I was in a toxic relationship. I didn’t know I was ace until I was out of that relationship for over 5 years so did the whole dating thing for a (very) long time assuming the problem was that I was always with the wrong person. Anyway, I really could relate to everything you said and I don’t know what the future holds but I have hope that maybe we can find someone that we click with in a non sexual way.





August 22, 2021 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.