/u/I_Like_Pizzaaaaa on Anyone else felt obligated to have a crush when they were younger?

I remember so many people would bug me about crushes that I just ended up telling them that it was a guy friend to fit in. Idk if he knew or not but we weren't really close by the end of middle school because of different friend groups.

I remember trying to force myself to have a crush so much but it never worked out. I felt left out until I realized people like me were out there.





August 21, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.