/u/JJGoodBoy on Just very tired

I'm so sorry. That's a hard place to be in. There isn't anything wrong with you. What you feel and want is perfectly valid. As someone else said, there are compatibility issues at play, but no on is wrong. Unfortunately, that doesn't make things hurt less or make them that much better. Your partner sounds like a wonderful person and I hope the two of you can come to an understanding or compromise so neither of you feel wounded. Sending you good vibes.





August 22, 2021 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.