How to date during pandemic?

Has anyone a working solution for dating during the pandemic? At first I thought Apps like Tinder or Bumble could be a solution but my experience with them is as shit as always.

Are there other platforms that work better?

I'm a fat european male(27), I know my chances are almost non existent but still.



Submitted August 19, 2021 at 12:02AM

Has anyone a working solution for dating during the pandemic? At first I thought Apps like Tinder or Bumble could be a solution but my experience with them is as shit as always.Are there other platforms that work better?I'm a fat european male(27), I know my chances are almost non existent but still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.