HELP! FAST, I need to ask a girl out / get her number within 2 days. how.?

Yesterday I joined a group of students and we had alot of fun. There is a nice girl who smiles at me every time that we have eye contact. I really like that she is also a vegetarian (like me) and she is friendly.

So I know her since yesterday and today, I will meet her in the group tomorrow and the day after (which is the last day)

  1. What does it mean that she smiles at me so often? How likely does she like me?
  2. So I have to ask her out or get her number within 2 days but how? I never asked a girl out in real life.


Submitted August 19, 2021 at 12:11AM

Yesterday I joined a group of students and we had alot of fun. There is a nice girl who smiles at me every time that we have eye contact. I really like that she is also a vegetarian (like me) and she is friendly.So I know her since yesterday and today, I will meet her in the group tomorrow and the day after (which is the last day)What does it mean that she smiles at me so often? How likely does she like me?So I have to ask her out or get her number within 2 days but how? I never asked a girl out in real life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.