Why do I ask my partner to have kids during sex?

In all honesty ive said numerous times in the moment "I want a baby with you" during sex. Particulaly during very pationate times.

Why is this a heat of the moment outburst? Am i alone in saying this? Are women turned on by this? (my partner seems to agree but i dont know if its playful or similarly aroused by it or something).

I love my partner to the ends of the earth but it just makes no sense. I mustn't have kids yet, im low income, low maturity, still living with my parents.

Anyone able to explain this other than biological urges?



Submitted July 27, 2021 at 11:25PM

In all honesty ive said numerous times in the moment "I want a baby with you" during sex. Particulaly during very pationate times.Why is this a heat of the moment outburst? Am i alone in saying this? Are women turned on by this? (my partner seems to agree but i dont know if its playful or similarly aroused by it or something).I love my partner to the ends of the earth but it just makes no sense. I mustn't have kids yet, im low income, low maturity, still living with my parents.Anyone able to explain this other than biological urges?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.