My girlfriend complains about stamina

Hey guys,

So basically, as it says in the title, my girlfriend complains because I last too long when we have sex, it usually last about 30 mins to 1 hour, or more. Sometimes (rarely) I finish under 15mins, which is good to her.

But this is something that I can't control, I haven't done a check up, but I can't cum unless I use my hands, I do feel like I'm about to finish inside of her sometimes, but my penis just doesn't want to.

This is where it gets even more complicated, my girlfriend decided to tell me that 1 year in our relationship, that she's annoyed I have stamina, we've had sex countless of times but tells me only now. I keep wondering, has she faked that she felt good before?

She keeps saying that it makes her insecure that she can't make me finish under 15mins, or 5mins, she wants to boost her own ego, but this is making me insecure, I thought girls like stamina, but my girlfriend apparently doesn't. She makes herself a victim, saying that her techniques sucks, I'm not attracted to her, which isn't true, I love her body, I am madly in love with her.

I keep wondering if there's something wrong with my penis, why can't I finish unless I use my hands? why is my stamina so high?



Submitted July 27, 2021 at 11:26PM

Hey guys,​So basically, as it says in the title, my girlfriend complains because I last too long when we have sex, it usually last about 30 mins to 1 hour, or more. Sometimes (rarely) I finish under 15mins, which is good to her.But this is something that I can't control, I haven't done a check up, but I can't cum unless I use my hands, I do feel like I'm about to finish inside of her sometimes, but my penis just doesn't want to.This is where it gets even more complicated, my girlfriend decided to tell me that 1 year in our relationship, that she's annoyed I have stamina, we've had sex countless of times but tells me only now. I keep wondering, has she faked that she felt good before?She keeps saying that it makes her insecure that she can't make me finish under 15mins, or 5mins, she wants to boost her own ego, but this is making me insecure, I thought girls like stamina, but my girlfriend apparently doesn't. She makes herself a victim, saying that her techniques sucks, I'm not attracted to her, which isn't true, I love her body, I am madly in love with her.​I keep wondering if there's something wrong with my penis, why can't I finish unless I use my hands? why is my stamina so high?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.