What’s wrong with my girl

hey, i’m dennis, it’s soon to come me and my girlfriends 9 month anniversary, i am a gentleman, i look after her, i care for her, the whole job lot, and all of my mates are talking about “oh yeah, i finished but she just kept on going” and stuff like “she says she wants to try a new position tomorrow” whilst my girlfriend has 0 intrest in sex, like we still have it, but my mates have it like 3 times a week, i’ll be lucky if i get it 2-3 times a month, and there’s nothing wrong down there, i last for like 30-40 min, it’s a good size, it’s clean and i know how to use it, but she just doesn’t want sex, she wants me to do things like play in tue garden, walk the dogs, go out with her, but no sex, and i’m not trying to sound bad, but when i don’t get it, it makes me sad.



Submitted July 27, 2021 at 11:26PM

hey, i’m dennis, it’s soon to come me and my girlfriends 9 month anniversary, i am a gentleman, i look after her, i care for her, the whole job lot, and all of my mates are talking about “oh yeah, i finished but she just kept on going” and stuff like “she says she wants to try a new position tomorrow” whilst my girlfriend has 0 intrest in sex, like we still have it, but my mates have it like 3 times a week, i’ll be lucky if i get it 2-3 times a month, and there’s nothing wrong down there, i last for like 30-40 min, it’s a good size, it’s clean and i know how to use it, but she just doesn’t want sex, she wants me to do things like play in tue garden, walk the dogs, go out with her, but no sex, and i’m not trying to sound bad, but when i don’t get it, it makes me sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.