/u/Top-Replacement-8936 on What confused you until you remembered sexual attraction's a thing?

There was a news a few days ago, that special beds were made for the athletes of the Olympic games. The beds are small (only for one person) and they break if there are more people on them or if there is any activity (like sex). The point is to prevent athletes from making sex so they keep social distance (because of covid). I don't really know if it a fake news or real.





July 22, 2021 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.