/u/Monk715 on Asexuality or denial?

This is actually very useful, thanks! I found a lot of the faq relatable. In the question about the doubt if you are not repressing, I can really say that I'm not repressing urges (or at least I don't realize that I have them, I guess) but I'm just trying to figure out what I would do if, say, other people would be openly interested in me...

And also if I had sex if society suddenly agreed that it's optional and you don't have to have it if you don't like to.

I don't know about the first question really, but the second one, I can clearly say that I would feel so much relief that I don't have to fake interest anymore.





July 22, 2021 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.