/u/CluelessCapybara2421 on Forced Romance Subplots

I agree. When Loki and Sylvie kissed I kind of cringed (that’s not the correct word), I was really hoping it would be a platonic relationship. Something I really liked about Community was that romantic relationships were not the focus of the show. I’ll admit I was interested in the initial Brittany and Jeff relationship but their romantic relationship fizzled out and they remained friends. It’s just so unnecessary. Why can’t platonic relationships be more mainstream? The same thing with people wanting Mobius and Loki to be a thing. Why can’t two men be good friends??





July 22, 2021 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.