/u/supermassivenova on We often talk about the repulsion of sex itself, but anyone else annoyed by everything AROUND the topic of sex?

ah i see, yeah broken down like that i can see where you are coming from. sorry to assume anything!

i will say its easier when you do let go of all the pressure, i used to stress a lot about all the things i was supposed to do in a relationship like having the “right” number of sex per week and i felt all that pressure of being good a woman and taking care of my partner. i have recently realized how patriarchal all that is and all that matters is if me and my partner are both happy. it has definitely been a hard thing to come to terms with, like you said societies ideals are really ingrained and hard to forget, but also realizing i was asexual helped a lot and then being able to have very real convos with my partner about what my asexuality means, was all very helpful in letting go of all the pressure





July 26, 2021 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.