/u/ArcadiaRivea on I just came out

I know that, which is a good point :)

I just meant, to me, it seems silly that it's acceptable to choose not to have sex and to instill those values in people... but if you naturally feel that way, you're somehow wrong. It doesn't seem very "loving of thy neighbour" which, if I remember what my teacher told me, was about no matter what people's differences are you should accept them. To me it seems like it's on par with the gay conversion therapy

Guess an example of what I mean is: if people frowned upon those who don't like chocolate, but its ok if you choose to not eat chocolate

(I'm not trying to start anything btw, just trying to understand it, because I'm not Christian, only grew up being taught about it and having to go to church with the school)





July 26, 2021 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.