/u/SnooJokes6377 on i hope this doesnt come off as rude, im genuinely curious, how does an ace person have libido?

Well, Asexuality is the lack of SEXUAL ATTRACTION or feeling little sexual attraction, not disliking sex. Basically, another analysis of it can be that, hey, maybe you like pasta! Maybe it doesn’t look appetizing to you, or you’re just indifferent to it’s appearance. Just because you don’t think it’s appearance looks delicious doesn’t mean you think it tastes horrible! Maybe you absolutely ADORE the flavour of pasta! :) In this metaphor, the pasta represents sex or sexual attraction, and it’s appearance represents how sex feels essentially!





July 07, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.