/u/Planklength on Does being under the umbrella or on the spectrum make you asexual?

There's nothing wrong with just using asexual as your main label instead of a microlabel. It will not harm anyone, and if you find that useful, go ahead. Especially if you're ever in a situation where you're talking to someone who is not well informed about queer issues-- where something that's easy to explain might become much more useful than the most precise label for your sexuality.

Also yes, you not experiencing sexual attraction does make you a strict asexual.





July 07, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.