/u/Lear1987 on Does being under the umbrella or on the spectrum make you asexual?

So asexual is both a specific group and the broad spectrum term. So as a grey-ace or aego you can definitely use the term. Sort of how you could describe yourself as French or European and both would be accurate. One just gives more context about you specifically.

If you feel like using the broad term when explaining it to someone so you don't have to get into the nuance of identity that is perfectly fine. I personally use Agender instead of Cassgender so I don't have to get into the differences with people.





July 07, 2021 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.