/u/NewUserF0kU2 on SEX IS GHETTO AND REPRESENTATION MATTERS

I agree with your feelings about sex. I too am soo beyond tired and repulsed of the hypersexualized culture. It’s seriously propaganda.

Not every culture views sex the same way as what is pushed here, so that was my first suspicion. And then the fact that people cannot factually pull the “PeOple wiLL diE of DepreSsiOn iF thEy don’T geT Laid foR toO LonG” and also the “sEx = iNtiMacy” it’s such bs when you look at how lightly the majority of people take the act itself in hookup culture and the pressure the screw within the first few dates. People too often barely know each other long or deeply before they’re screwing, people are soo hesitant to make emotional connections these days so there is noo way that sex is mandatory to create intimacy. Majority are doing it for recreation. And the fact that most of the time men don’t even bother to make sure the woman orgasms, so majority is for mens recreation.





July 23, 2021 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.