/u/Neigeenprintemps on I discussed asexuality with my therapist and ended up feeling uncomfortable

Mine said something along the lines of “Let’s try to find out why you decided this, even if you choose to continue not having sex in the future”. I think his intentions are good, but it’s annoying that he keeps pressing the choice/decision argument. I replied to another comment that EVEN if he is right, me feeling attacked/invalidated and making me defensive is not gonna help the process.





July 23, 2021 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.