/u/Neigeenprintemps on I discussed asexuality with my therapist and ended up feeling uncomfortable

“Things he cannot fully comprehend” sounds about right. He somehow mixed up asexuality and non-binarism when the topic first came up (and that’s okay, not everyone is savvy in every topic right away) but now that you point it out, it’s weird he’s so adamant to go down that route when he seemingly has no real info.

I feel like my comments are gradually moving to “just complain about the dude”, but maaaaan I hadn’t reflected on so many things.





July 23, 2021 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.