/u/JennyLvl1 on Considering I may be asexual but with no one irl to talk to, I thought I'd maybe share my story to see if others relate

Third paragraph downwards I can definitely relate. Your description of sex sounds very familiar! To me sex is just a chore, to be honest I’d rather go do actual chores, then at least I’m doing something productive!

I would describe the way I am as Bi-romantic Asexual. No sexual attraction whatsoever (paired with zero desire to have sex). However I definitely feel romantic and aesthetic attraction to both men and women and could see myself in a relationship with either, kissing/cuddling is all I want for intimacy. Maybe you’re the same?

My body works fine, but I think for me theres such a huge disconnect mentally (ie so blatantly uninterested) that I just struggle to engage, and if I’m not into it, then no wonder it all feels so… meh.

I know I’m asexual, but I don’t necessarily think that’s the reason I don’t enjoy sex. For me I think it’s partly lack of sex drive but also find the whole thing a bit dodge so there’s probably some repulsion or messed up views in there somewhere.

You may be confused, but you’re not alone at least!!





July 24, 2021 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.