/u/inconvenient-sleuth on Ditched for being ace

I’m well aware people don’t owe me their immediate attention. That doesn’t mean we have to be delusional. People have patterns. When a person is consistent and then, not…it’s usually for a reason. Just as People don’t owe me a quick response, I don’t owe anybody my time waiting around for more information about something they asked me to go to. A day is a very reasonable amount of time to expect a reply to a text message.

It’s really unnecessary to come at me trying to idk, teach me a lesson?

I expect common decency from people and you’re telling me I don’t deserve that.

ITS NOT ASKING A LOT TO GET A RESPONSE IN ONE DAY.

In two to three days, it will be two days after we were supposed to meet, with no information on where and when to meet. That’s blowing somebody off.

Don’t be a dick. You could have just idk, not commented? How is this helpful? Do you feel better about not responding to people yourself now?





July 24, 2021 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.