/u/unicornbuttsparkles on I know the 'trauma olympics' are BS, but anyways we get thrown into conversion therapy camps more than other LGBTQA groups. dont let anyone tell you there's no such thing as aphobia

Thank you for your reasonable response. I appreciate you!

I am old ish but I did not have a proper or healthy childhood, which led to living a lie filled with maladaptive decisions until covid quarantine. It is water under the bridge at this point. It was a relief to discover the category because I felt pressured to find a label for myself.

Their response prompted me to kind of go back into my shell and reject further attempts at categorizing myself in to some palatable label. I am still not really sure what label fits and I am beginning to be ok with that. I am me and anyone who has a problem with me being me can kiss my ass.

So, yeah. There is that. Lmao 🤣 Eff em. I just want to steer clear of the bs from doctors at this point. I should probably read back through this thread to identify some rational sound bites so I do not pop off on the next mf'er that wants to try to invalidate my me. I think I have a well-earned life to start living.

You should probably bill me for this. Thank you again for listening, responding, and being nice to me!





June 16, 2021 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.